Clap&Wine is a spanish consultant for foreign trade specialized in the international promotion of wineries and gourmet products.
The wineries and small traditional companies which we support stand out for their high quality and positioning potential in the high-range market but, on the other hand, have limited resources to face the necessary internationalization process by themselves, making access to their products difficult for the importers.
1) Trade Missions
We are organizers in origin and destination of trade missions in foreign promotion. We have carried out the following activities successfully:
Wine Routes in Spain vimeo from Acquest Multimedia, Inc. on Vimeo.
- Organization of commercial agendas in Switzerland, USA, Peru, Dominican Republic, Canada, Panama, China.
- Organization of the Clap&Wine Mediterranean Gourmet Wine Cellars in Miami.
- Wine tasting commented to media in the USA.
- Trade mission and Wine tasting for Communication Media in Peru.
- Clap&Wine Christmas Tasting in Miami.
- Wine presentation in conjunction with the work of the artist Juan Vallejo.
- Direct mission of wine and gourmet products to Holland.
- Direct mission of winery presentation, mills and other Spanish products to Switzerland.
Organization of Quality Contests of Spanish Wines:
- Art Bassel Miami 2013, simultaneous event. Organization of the Quality Contest of Spanish Wines Wine for Tapas Awards, Miami 2013, held by the CCEMiami, Spanish Embassy in theUSA and AC/E.
3) Selection Service for Importers and Purchasing Management
Since 2010, through our panel of wine tasters and sommeliers, we have started to provide our selection service to importers from different countries, interested in wine and gourmet products coming from
small wineries and companies that previously had never exported. In this way, acting as a bridge between both sides, we facilitate the Health Ministry registration process, labelling and the configuration of groupage of goods, carrying out the operations of the export department
4) Among our customers and collaborators:
- Wine Exporter Club from Castilla and Leon.
- Regulatory Council of the denomination of origin Arlanza.
- Burgos Chamber of Commerce.
- Ciudad Real Chamber of Commerce.
- Spanish Cultural Centre in Miami. AECID. Spanish Embassy in the USA.
- Spanish Tourist Office in the USA.
We have had the pleasure to work to help in the branding and promotion of the following list of wineries:
3 ases, A Coroa, A. Velasco e Hijos, Agustín Cubero, Aldea de Abaixo, Alto Sotillo, Altos del Enebro, Arlanza, Artomaña Txakolina, Attis, Aurelio Feo Viticultor, Barcolobo, Basilio Izquierdo, Bierzo Export Wine, Bolet, Briones Baniandrés, Buezo, Cadozos, Carodórum, Castell d´Encús, Casto Pequeño, Castrobrey, Celler los Trovadores, Cia de Vinos Miguel Martín, Cisterciense Orden Cardeña, Coviñas, David Sebastián, Dehesa del Carrizal, Del Saz, Dominio de Tares, Dunviro, El Carpio, El Inicio, Euro Campo Verde, Felix Sanz, Fernando Castro, Ferré i Catasús, Finca la Blanca, Finca la Rinconada, Finca las Caraballas, FOS, Freixenet, Gómez de Segura, González Vegas, Gordonzello, Grandes Vinos y Viñedos, Imperiales, Javier Sanz Viticultor, José Pariente, Julio Crespo, La Colegiada, La Soterraña, Laeti Bibamus, Lagar de Besada, Lambuena, Leonor, Linaje Garsea, López Cristóbal, Madag XXI, María Luz Domínguez Estevez, Marqués de Arviza, Martín Berdugo, Máximo Abete, Mengoba, Monge Garbati, Montalvo Wilmot, Monte Amán, Monte da Ravasqueira, Murviedro, Navarro López, Nexus, Pablo Padín, Pago de Carraovejas, Pago los Balancines, Pinna Fidelis, Pomar de Burgos, Quintaesencia, Ramón Ramos, Raul Calvo, Reina de Castilla, Robeal, Robles, Romero, Romero de Ávila Salcedo, Saavedra, Salvueros, San Isidro SC Jumilla, SAT San Pablo, Sendero Royal, Señorío de Nava, Sierra, Sire, Solorca, Sonsierra, Terras Gauda, Torques do Vento, Valdaya, Valparaiso, Vini Galicia, Vinícola de Tomelloso, Vinos de León, Vinos & Bodegas, Vinum Vitae, Viña y Tía , Viñedos de Alfaro, Viñedos del Ternero, Viñedos y Crianzas del Alto Aragón, Viticultores de Barros, Williams&Humbert, Yllera, Zugober